Thursday, April 8, 2010

Your wedding of love awaits you...

It is my pleasure to help couples create the most personalized, wondrous wedding experience possible. I am a Celebrant residing in Brooklyn, New York.

Please contact me to discuss any ideas you have for your wedding date. I delight in creating customized wedding ceremonies for couples in and around New York City.

I studied with the Celebrant USA Foundation located in Montclair New Jersey and credit the celebrant movement with the joyful process of creating memorable ceremonies incorporating music, poetry, dance and fun!

Please contact me at (347) 942-2556 to set up a time to meet so that we can make your wedding dream a reality!

Love and light
Karen Mussa

Beautiful Boquets

Beautiful Boquets
A lovely couple who's love started in a flower shop